Monday, June 15, 2009

Why do I care?

Today has been a shitty boy day. So the guy I dated last year and am now friends with on facebook proceeded to tell me about his new girlfriend moving in with him this weekend. What a dick. As a matter of fact, I am going to unfriend him now. I don't need to know whats new with him because I don't give a shit. Even though I should not care, I do care. And I don't necessarily care because I want him, I care because what the fuck, how come he found someone to call his girlfriend I am still looking for someone. Wtf???

I called my current boy toy tonight and he was kinda like blegh about talking to me. I do feel like we don't have much to talk about over the phone. I don't like just talking to him. I would rather just spend time with him so we can kiss and hug. Hmm, I think all this means is that I possibly don't have much in common with him. Tonight when I called him he started babbling something about taking a shower, taking shit out of his car, and then talking to his mom or brother cause he had not seen them for the past four days....translation to me, He didn't want to talk to me. So I said, "ok, have a good night" and I just hung up.....he was still talking.

As much as I want to have sex with him, I am not going to call him anymore. He can call me next time cause I totally felt rejected by him not wanting to talk to me. I don't get him.

Oh, and I am being such a shallow biotch. Some guy from HS wants to have dinner with me and I accepted his invitation before he sent me his current picture. OMG....I really don't want to meet him. I am just not attracted to him. I don't really want a guy friend. I want someone I am interested. So its kinda pointless for me to see him. I am going to try and figure out how I can get out of meeting him. ugh, what a pain.

No comments: