Sunday, June 21, 2009

Awkward but Helpful Conversation with my Mom

This evening I went to dinner with my mom to my favorite falafel place. And I have been telling her about The Poet and giving her little updates here and there. I then give her to latest and greatest about him wanting to come over and spend the night....to which she says, "why didn't you have him come over?". I was like..."huh???"

So basically my mom tells me that it upsets her that I don't enjoy my body more, i.e. I should be having sex. huh?????? She tells me that if I don't see a future with this guy, but if I like him, then I should use him for "pleasure". And then she proceeded to telling me that after having sex you feel really good and in a better mood. WTF!!!

Did my mom just try to tell me that I am a raging bitch and that I need to get to laid ASAP?!?!?!? hahaha....omg. I almost choked on my falafel.

So basically I have been given the green light from my mom to engage in a "friends with benefits" escapade with The Poet. I honestly am warming up to the idea. Because I do like the Poet, I just don't like talking to him because he drives me crazy with all his LAME ass ideas. I like making out with him, I enjoy being physical with him, and we have great chemistry.

I just think its hilarious that my mom came out with all of this. And honestly, I think that is what has been holding me back from having sex with the Poet. I didn't want my mom to think I was some skank for bring some dude she doesn't even know to my house just to have sex.

Hmmm, looks like things will be looking up for the Poet soon. Maybe he can come over tomorrow night.

No comments: