Monday, June 15, 2009

Costly Changes (sometime last week)

Ugh, what a terrible day. My mom has been sick all day, I made a costly bad decision, and now I can't decide on lame wall coloring. I am so annoyed with myself because I should have taken my time trying to decide the perfect wall color for the living/dining room, and instead of hasty made a decision and it completely back fired on me. And now its going to cost me double than the orginal estimate. In total my money pit of a little house has cost me about $3K this month alone. I am so sick of all the crap breaking down and then having to pay someone to fix it. But you know what, life is too short, I am not going to let it stress me out anymore. Que cera, cera....or something like that. And then my current boy toy wanted to see me tonight and I said no. Honestly I am not feeling sexy, I've eaten like a pig, and my boy toy had a night of bliss on his blow-up bed ready for me. Literally, he wanted me to come over so we can finally have sex. But with everything that has been going on today, sex is the last thing on my mind. He asked if tomorrow then? And he seemed upset when I said "maybe". And its like, wtf??? So yesterday he told me he was flat broke and couldn't pay for drinks, but then today he told me about going to freakin 7-11 for collectible Transformer cups....HAHA...omg...he's right, he is broke. How can I compare freakin collectible Transformer cups from 7-11 to drinks somewhere. Poor guy. I kinda feel sorry for him, and I feel like he annoys me when I talk to him over the phone, but then when I am around him, I can not keep my hands off of him...and I like how he makes me feel. Last night he told me that he thinks I probably taste like strawberries down there...hahaha....how can you not like a guy that says that to you?? Such a charmer he is! LOL. ok, whatever, I am done stressing over the paint drying. Whatever...once its done, it will be done. Hopefully everything will be finalized and over with by this weekend!

No comments: