Monday, June 15, 2009

Ending to the weekend (Sunday)

ugh....so annoyed. My current boy toy came over tonight and I am on my effn period!! ugh!! He of course said he didn't mind, but I have not had sex with him yet and I told him I didn't want our first time to be on my period. wtf???

So I ended up giving him a blow job. And wow, he has a very nice sized cock. I am looking forward to when I can have all of it. Whats funny is that he is the first guy that I wanted to stay longer. Usually I can not wait to leave or I can not wait for them to leave. But with the current boy toy, I wanted him to stay. And it bothers me that I wanted him to stay. Does that mean that I like him? Well, I am not going to call him. I am going to wait for him to call me.

On a side note, I am kinda reconnecting with this one guy I dated last year. I found him on Facebook and I finally decided to just send him a friend request on facebook. I am not sure if he is going to be into me since he was the one who kinda broke things off with me because I was kinda mean to him. He treated me nicely and I do like him. So for sure I would not mind going out with him again. But I will let him ask, I am not going to suggest it. Who knows, he may not want anything to do with me romantically. And at least he can buy me dinner!! Unlike my poor little boy toy.

I am going to weigh myself tomorrow. I am probably going to be heavier due to the water retention from my period....I know...excuses excuses excuses!!

No comments: