Monday, June 15, 2009

Sucky Monday (last week)

Why Monday sucked:

1. The lame painter never showed up to finish painting.

2. My lame staff showed up to work today after being out sick for 2 days, and I was so busy, I didn't have time to stay on top of her, so I have no clue what the heck she worked on.

3. I think I upset my current boy toy when I told him last night "maybe" regarding the possibility of me going over to his place for a "slumber party".

4. I think I just ate too much at dinner.

Why I need to stop complaining:

1. I now have more time to make sure that I 100% LOVE the colour I pick for the living/dining room.

2. I emailed my lame staff asking where the hell 6 months worth of BS reviews were, and made sure to copy my boss on it.

3. I am not that into my current boy toy anyways. And plus, I would hate to have any type of accident with him.

4. I passed up on a free Chiptole tonight and did not have a 1,000 + calorie dinner. Yay me.

No comments: