Sunday, June 28, 2009

Fucken Poet

haha....I just typed the title of tonight's blog and it made me laugh because I can not believe the fucken Poet got to me. He got to me because ALL weekend I have noticed that he has not called me!! errrrr. I honestly thought I would hear from him at least in the evening asking if he could come over, but nope, nothing. He didn't give me the chance to deny him sex. errrrr

Ok, enough about that.

This weekend was pretty cool. Yesterday was a bit of a blur, oh yeah, now I remember. Yesterday I got tortured at the nail salon. I made the terrible mistake of getting this hard coating on my nails (aka fake nails) and I wanted them OFF and it hurt! But now at least they are just a bad memory and I will never do it again. (I got the nail treatment around the time I met the Poet. Maybe I got rid of 2 things I am not doing again this weekend).

After the torture at the nail salon, I went to dinner with my mom, relaxed for a few hours, and then one of my good friends came over and we went to the movies. My friend is so awesome because no matter what our plans are, we always have a really good time. We were only suppose to go to the movies, then as we drove to the movies, we decided we would go have some ice cream prior to the movies, but ended up having a bottle of wine instead! Ha!! Once we finally got to the movie I quickly got really mellow, tired, and sleepy. OMG, I could barely keep my eyes open. It was a little torturous sitting there, trying to keep awake, while watching an action packed 3 hour movie! So much for a night at the movies.

Today I went to a baby shower and WOW.....so many women. I had not been in a place with soooooooo many women in a very long time. It was nice (really freakin hot), but it was all very nice. Its always really great to see all the girls.

One thing that did happen this weekend was my old HS friend who kept texting me and asking me what I was up to. I think he wants to see me again. The only problem is that I don't want to see him again. I mean, I wouldn't mind hanging out with him, as friends, but I think he is interested in something more. He's a nice guy, good career, nice family, but I am just not attracted to him. Sucks.

So tomorrow is going to be Monday and I want to....

1. Not let me lame staff get to me. Especially because its a short week and we have a lot to accomplish before the week ends.
2. I will try and eat healthier. I am going to try and possibly go to the gym. I am really looking forward to Zumba on Tues night, but I definitely need more than 1 evening of exercise.
3. I am going to try and go to sleep at a decent hour every night. I have a terrible habit of falling asleep until after 2 am, and then in the morning I don't want to get up.

blegh...

No comments: