Monday, June 15, 2009

The Red Light Killed It (story from a few Saturdays ago)

So tonight a red light changed the course of my entire evening. I went out with my current boy toy....and this one is really a boy toy cause he is flat broke. So much so, that tonight I straight out asked if I could spot him the entire evening because he had ZERO money. I was like, WTF? But I agreed to it cause he's cute and makes me feel good. So I asked him to meet me at Chilli's and he was already there (selling his smoking device to the waitress), and he looked cute. I was like...aww, he is actually very handsome. So he sees me, I see him talking to the waitress, and I just head straight to a table at the bar. He is quickly at my side greeting me with a hug and a kiss. He always looks nice for me, he smells good, and he thinks I am hot...what is there not to like? Oh yeah, he's broke. So we finish our drinks and appetizers, and then decide to go for a little make-out session which got really hot and heavy fast....so I give in and say fine...lets go back to my place. I know for a fact once we're at my house and in my room we're going to have sex. So I tell him, you better hurry up...and he says OK! But as we're driving, I drove through a light and he didn't run it through after me. So I am about to make to left turn towards my house and I see that he is no where in sight...I continue making my way towards my house, and finally once I am like 1 block away from my house he calls me to ask where my house is, at which point I have already talked myself out of the entire thing. So I tell him I changed my mind and maybe we can leave it for some other time. To which he says fine too, but its not like he had any other choice. Oh well. After I received my guaranteed pleasure from my pink boyfriend, I put him away, and felt nice and mellow. Zero regret and absolutely no consequences.

No comments: