Thursday, June 25, 2009

So Relaxed....

Its almost 1 am and my little Poet just left. He came over again. This time there was no living room foreplay.....we just went straight to my room. And this time he made sure I had my fun first before he had his. Very nice. Once we were done, 1/2 of me wanted him to leave and 1/2 of me wanted him to stay. Sitting here alone in my bed, super comfortable and relaxed in my sleep shirt....I'm glad he left! haha.....

I am dreading work tomorrow. I have my helpers review. It is from 5-6pm. I think I may need a drink afterwards. I will put out feelers for my girlfriends....maybe they may want to have a drink with me....or possibly some Pho.....mmm, that sounds good.

Oh...on a side note, I have signed up for 10 weeks of Zumba. Totally looking forward to them, but I think I need to purchase a Zumba CD so that I can learn the steps because I hate being the awkward one in the back that can't follow! I mean come on, even the white girls can move their hips way better than I can!!

No comments: