Monday, June 29, 2009

Wine is Yummy!!!

Ahhh, I am sitting in bed. Had a nice dinner consisting of 2 chicken egg rolls from Trader Joe and a glass of wine (I am seriously considering 2nd glass of wine). My boss was not a bitch today, helper was only in 1/2 day, and the Poet texted me letting me know we should get together this week. I think I may take him up on his offer. Possibly Thurs, since I have Friday off. I will be able to sleep in all relaxed. Life ain't so bad all of a sudden.

(sipping 2nd glass of wine)

Oh, today I did something bad. I continued the texting banter with my old HS friend. On Sat he told me he was drunk, I told him I was drunk at a movie. He asked when we could go and be drunk together at a movie. (insert: today I did something bad) I said, Any time, going to the movies while tipsy is one of my favorite things to do! To which (of course) he responded, When are we going to do it? haha.

Ok, so this is where the bad me comes in.....I have never been with a black guy. I don't think I'd ever go as far as to having sex with him, but I wouldn't mind a little black man attention. OMG, maybe its the wine typing!! hahaha...I am terrible. I think I need to have the Poet come over and do me soon! so that I really don't do something I'll regret later on.

No comments: