Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Current Boy Toy Update

I need a nickname for my current boy toy. Oh....The Poet. So the Poet kinda blew me off last night when I called him. I was a little upset about it because I thought, what a fucker, so now since I gave him a blow job, he is dunzo and doesn't give a shit about me anymore. But of course, I was being typical, and totally Chicking out. He texted me today apologizing for cutting the phone call abruptly. I let him know it kinda hurt my feelings, but that I forgive him.

So now he is asking when we are going to have a "movie night" at my places...aka, when can I come over so we can finally have Sex!!!

I texted him back and said the following: "Yea....you're ready to meet my family? haha...."

LOL....if anything is a boner kill, I think that would be it. But honestly, even if I don't want him for anything long term, I am still not ok with him coming over to my house just to have sex. I mean, come on. It would feel awkward to me for him to do another late night visit like he did on Sunday. I was able to justify the late night visit with the fact he was driving back to town from Mammoth....but I can not justify a late night visit in hopes of just coming over to my house to have sex with me. And I certainly do not plan on having someone over to my house for a movie night and not introduce the person to my mom and brother. How lame is that?

So, if he really wants to enjoy my body, the man is going to meet my family! Haha....I am curious to see how this all will turn out. I think its all pretty funny.

More to come....I am sure of this!

1 comment:

Julia@SometimesLucid said...

Wow! You posted a lot of posts today. Nice to see you get back in to blogging.