Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ahhh...The Poet

Haha....don't have to tell me twice! So right now I am typing this entry in an orgasmic stupor.

The Poet left about 10 minutes ago. I just officially had my first booty call in the comfort of my own beb and I liked it! Like my mom says, as long as its not a bunch of random guys, having 1 consistent guy can be good thing. I think tomorrow I will have an extra swing to my hips during Zumba!!

So Poet was asking if he could come and "cuddle" with me on Wednesday....so I texted him back and said, "How about tonight?" To which of course he didn't text back but called to confirm he would be at my house in 30 minutes or less! Awesome, cause it gave me time to take a quick shower, shave my legs, and freshen up for him. I decided to go natural....and I welcomed him with a clean face and hair in a pony tail. He came over and brought drinks with him, which was nice. He insisted on going to the living room and watch TV...and I was like...umm, ok. Haha....I personally just wanted to take him to my room and jump on him.

Needless to say, the TV watching in the living room didn't last long. We went to my room, one thing led to another...and boom...he came! ugh. I was no where near being done. WTF??!!! So I let him rest up for a about 30 minutes and then pretty much jumped on him. This time he was able to last long enough for me to do my thing. Overall, it was good.....but I wish he had not come so soon the first time. I think he was overly excited about the whole thing.

So now we will see if I hear back from him, or if he is dunzo now that he got what he had been aching to get for over a month. Personally, I am very proud of myself for holding out so long, but honestly, I am not interested in anything long term with him, so there was no point in holding out longer.

Now I shall retire to bed and sleep like a baby....zzzzzzz

Wow, I am so nice and mellow right now. Hopefully The Poet still wants to keep his Wednesday appointment with me! hahaha.

No comments: