Wednesday, June 17, 2009

So Annoyed

Ugh....today I am so annoyed because:

1. My brother is such a fucken slacker....and I strongly dislike him today.....strongly! I asked him to mount wooden blinds in the living 3 DAYS AGO!!! His excuse, "Oh, I just didn't have time". What-The-FUCK. He is home ALL day doing absolutely nothing...ALL DAY....EVERY DAY. omg, I need to not write about it because I am getting all worked up again.

2. My staff still blows. Since I am not on her ass about her work, she is going at ZERO miles an hour and is not doing shit. I don't want to upset at work, so I have been ignoring her, but I am going to put an end to it tomorrow, and I will demand she finish what she has been working on since MONDAY!!!! WTF! I think my staff and my brother are the same person!

3. The Poet responded to my "meet the family" text. He said (and I will quote...because its funny and I think he is giving me some of his poetic side), "your sweetness and oh so good wetness. that warm place of yours, thats what I want to meet".

HAHAHA....wow, he really is a Poet!

Ok, that put me in a more chipper mood. Thats what my little Poet is good for.....making me feel better. But, as old fashion as it seems, the fact I have not allowed him into my "warm place" is the reason why he such an eager little beaver....even if all he does wants is access to my beaver!

1 comment:

Blushing Red said...

OMG you're hilarious. The last sentence is the best ever.