Friday, June 26, 2009

TGIF...and then some!

Omg, this week has been too much for me. Yesterday was a terrible day. Michael Jackson died (6/25) and I had a painful 45 minute review with my little helper at work.

But it is finally Friday. I survived the week, and tomorrow is the weekend to relax, gather my thoughts, spend time with family and friends, and mentally prepare for a new week.

I am not sure if I will be spending time with The Poet this weekend. He is being lame, and I don't think I care enough to do anything about it. It is what it is. I was going to try and help him with some great ideas for his business venture, but I don't think its worth my effort. I don't know what to think about him. Earlier in the week we talked about spending time together this weekend, so when my good friend asked if we could hang out on Sat, I decided to call him and see if we were still on for Sat or not. He said that maybe I should hang with my friend because he was going to be promoting his product in the evening. And its like, how can I get on his case for that? Whatever. I was suppose to call him tonight to discuss further, but there is nothing to discuss. I asked if we were hanging out tomorrow, he said to go with plan B instead, so there you go, nothing left to discuss.

If we're only meant to have a physical relationship, then fine. I will call him only when I am horny and need a warm body. I have had such a draining week that the last thing on my mind is sex at the moment. I will hold off on calling him and see if he decides to call me. blegh. So lame.

No comments: