Thursday, February 5, 2009

Why is it not Friday Thursday….

I think I am in a life funk. I am just tired and worn down. I think I need to take some time off from work. Maybe after a break from work, I will feel refreshed again. I had a wonderful 2 week winter break and right afterwards I hit the ground running working 60 hour weeks. Sucks being in Finance sometimes. The paycheck is nice, but the hours blow.

On the boy front, my little McLovin texted me on Tuesday asking when we could see each other again. Ugh. I hate having these conversations. All of last year I took the chicken way out and just never picked up the phone/didn't returned messages. Now that I am a more mature person, I am going to handle it correctly and actually talk to the poor guy. But I truly hate having the…."umm, I am kind busy FOREVER" conversation.

On the "Man" front. I met a man online. He is an older gentleman. I am curious to actually get around to meeting him. I totally am justifying the "Why not" factor in this potential relationship all based on Gretchen from The Real OC Housewives (TROCH). I was actually watching the show when I started talking to my older manfriend. Gretchen from the show is this super super hot blonde woman who is engaged to a very very old man. And the worst part is that he is very old and sick. Very sad. But anyways, I thought, if Gretchen from TROCH is going around with old ass Kenny Rogers….then why can't I go around with my older manfriend (who has a ranch house in Sylmar with horses, a main house in Toluca Lake, and is only in his early %)'s). I know it would never lead into anything serious because the age gap is pretty HUGE, but whats wrong with some nice older manfriend attention?

I think that’s what I need to get me out of this funk. Ugh. I am not going to write anything else cause I am in a very pissy mood. Maybe tomorrow is a better day. Ugh!

No comments: