Tuesday, November 18, 2008

WTF....Guys are Lame!

Ok......so like maybe 1 month ago, I had a bit of a fling with a guy I met at a club. He was tall, dark, handsome (TD&H) , AND spoke with an accent, rides a motorcycle, very masculine, and terribly sexy. Our entire relationship can be summarized as follows: we meet on a Friday night, talked on the phone twice on Saturday, texted most of Sunday, and met up for some 'sexy times' on Monday night. The 'sexy time' was fun.....and I learned a lot about myself physically and emotionally.

I thought I could handle a random no strings attached 'sexy time" encounter, but I ended up "chicking-out" at the end of it all. I was not able to just call it a day and turn myself off from the experience. Instead I went through the whole chick thing: Is he going to call me? I wonder when we're going to see each other again? Do I really want to see him again? What does he want from all of this? And of course as I am going through all of this mental torture, my TD&H is pretty much dunzo with me.

As a very frank Englishman put it, "Egh. Fuck it. Its done. Move on."

And it was those frank words from the Englishman that slapped me across the face and back into reality. I got over it. I filed it away in my Library 0f Life under "Tried it, but I am just not that kind of girl".

Lets fast foward to tonight. As I am getting ready to retire for the evening, I take my phone out of my purse to recharge for tomorrow, and I see a missed text from......(insert drum roll).....TD&H. It gets better....he writes me the following most profound text, "Hey".

Hahaha!!! What a douche. Guys are Lame!

No comments: