Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Girl's Guide to Latino Men on eHarmony

What is the deal with Latino men on eHarmony?

As an eHarmony subscriber, you are sent matches that the service selects for you and you are sent to other people as a potential match. Once you receive a match notification, you have the option of beginning communication or you can close the match if you're not interested.

I have noticed an odd trend. Latinos on eHarmony just don't like me. I have been "Closed" by quite a few Latinos. I average about 1-3 per day....whats the deal?? When did I, a Latina, not become appealing to a Latino? I just don't get it.

Why do the e'ffn Latinos on eHarmony not like me?!?! Maybe I am suffering from the same thing black women suffer from when their black men go for the white girls. hahaha.....I love that I can just write that!

No comments: