Sunday, July 26, 2009

So Sad.....(weight = I have no clue)

*Sigh*. I am so sad to report that on Thurs 7/23/09, my puppy passed away. She was 14. She lived a long happy life, but it still doesnt make it any easier.

I knew she was going to pass away some day, but I never thought the loss would affect me so much. I just sobbed and fell to her side when I saw her. She looked so peaceful curled up on the grass. I thought she was just napping in the sun the same way she always did.....but she wasn't.

In the past I never understood why people took their pet's passing so hard, and now I totally understand. I lost someone from my family.

I will always remember her. I will always miss her. I will always love her.

Thats all I have to say for today. I hope my next blog is not as gloomy.

1 comment:

Julia@SometimesLucid said...

I am SO sorry for your loss. At least she went in peace - laying in the sun.